Exhibit at our Online Nursing Career Events
Our online career fairs will help your organization recruit students, faculty, and clinicians from Springer Publishing Company’s vast community of nurses, as well as from its partnerships with employment services agencies and student organizations nationwide. This event will be an easy and effective way to connect with qualified candidates throughout the US.
Who Should Attend?
- Employers or Nursing Programs looking for new methods to reach nursing candidates
- Employers and Nursing Programs nationwide actively recruiting qualified nursing candidates
- Employers interested in exposure for their commitment to building diverse, inclusive teams
About Springer Publishing Company
Springer Publishing Company has established itself as a leader in nursing publishing. Celebrating over 65 years in business, the company continues to evolve as market needs transform, publishing top-quality and innovative academic and professional print and digital products for the health care and helping professions. Springer Publishing Company is the parent company of both MinorityNurse.com and DailyNurse.com, reaching over 250,000 nurses across the US.
What is included in my booth?
Each event is open to only 10 exhibitors per event and includes:
- A booth with 2 representatives
- Booths can include online videos, company descriptions, images, and up to 7 openings/program descriptions
- Email list of all registrants and a log of all conversations during the event
- Email blast to your target audience
- Social media advertising and sponsorship promotion on all event emails
How it Works
Chat online from any device
Career Fair Schedule
Sept. 20 – Online RN to BSN Program Career Fair
Sept. 26 – Online DNP and PhD Program Career Fair
Sept. 28 – Online MSN Program Career Fair
Oct. 17 – Minority Nurse Career Fair
Oct. 24 – Faculty Nurse Career Fair
March 13 – Minority Nurse Career Fair
April 24 – Graduate Nursing Program Career Fair (MSN/DNP/PhD)