DailyNurse wants to help you plan the next step in your nursing career! Our online open houses will help you plan your next step and guide you through the nursing school application process. These events also serve as an easy and effective way to connect with admission officers from the comfort of your home, school, or office.
Chat with nursing school admission officers on Wednesday, November 29th (12pm-3pm EST)
Next week, aspiring nursing students interested in a BSN or MSN degree will have an opportunity to meet with admission officers from Herzing University. Herzing has opened applications for the following programs:
- MSN-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN-Nurse Educator w. emphasis in Staff Development
- MSN-Nurse Educator w. emphasis in Faculty Development
- Post Master Certificates
- MBA w. Concentration in Healthcare Management
Whether you are new to nursing or want to further your career with an advanced degree, Herzing offers program options as well as support teams to help you succeed. Register now to chat online from any device, and connect with admissions officers for 1-on-1 chats next week.
LEARN MORE ABOUT HERZING’S BSN AND MSN PROGRAMS BELOW.
Latest posts by DailyNurse Staff (see all)
- 10 Big “Do’s” and “Don’ts” of Interviewing - February 9, 2018
- Talk to Nursing School Admission Officers Online on 11/29 - November 21, 2017
- Nurse Educators’ Vital Role in the Future of Nursing - June 30, 2017